We are delighted to have Clean Horizon on board as our Founding Sponsor and Training Partner for the first Energy Storage Digital Series. The training module will be taking place on Wednesday afternoon between 13:00 – 16:00 BST. This is your chance to book the dedicated three hour training session, from the safety of behind your own screen.
Training Module Overview
Wednesday starting at 13:00 BST and will run for 3 hours. Clean Horizon was founded in 2009 by Dr Michael Salomon. Clean Horizon is a consultancy specifically dedicated to energy storage. Their specific training module will focus on the regulations and markets in Europe for storage Key questions addressed during the training presentation:
- The capacity markets in GB, France, Italy, what’s in it for storage?
- The frequency regulation markets in Germany, GB, France: ever decreasing revenues?
- Local flexibility contracts to defer grid investments: are UK DNOs, German Netzboosters, French RINGO pushing in the same direction?
- Portugal, Italy, Spain, the next hotspots for storage in Europe?
Covering: Introduction to the storage markets worldwide; Installed and announced volumes; Applications; Trends in the global market
Focus on developed European markets for storage in Europe
Covering; The capacity markets in the UK, France; The frequency regulation markets in Great Britain & Germany; Forecasting frequency regulation (FCR) prices in France
Book Your Place
Booking your place for this training session is simple.
- You need to register for the Energy Storage Digital Series. If you haven’t done so, please click here
- You will need to register for the training session and pay. Please click here to be taken to Clean Horizon’s website
- When completing the “sign up” tab, please make sure that all information is correct before proceeding with payment
- Once payment has been made you will receive a confirmation email
- You will then receive a reminder email closer to the time from Solar Media about the training session